Dark and bloody times

Just got an email back from Forge world; 'there are no plans to produce either shoulder pads or doors for the carcharodons in the near future. This might change in the future'.

That's pretty sad news to my ears, what say the rest of you mysterious and enigmatic brethren get on to them and get this changed? Our loyalist brother Minotaurs are getting plenty of attention at the minute, even the secessionist Astral Claws have had their turn, so how about the carcharodons?

For my part I shall not rest until we receive our ancient armour!

carcharodon carcharias out

Comments

  1. That is unfortunate. But do not underestimate what a transfer pack can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, having had time to chew it over, there's not a great deal a sculptor could bring to these, the livery is already strong and iconic. Agreed, the transfer sheet from FW is awesome and worth every penny, wish I didn't lose 3 to every 1 I get to sit right!

    I guess as a graphic designer I should trace this onto plasticard to add some relief to those flat rhino/land raider doors?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment